Glen Eira Leisure is looking for experienced individuals to join the Group Fitness team
- Casual Position
- Session rates dependent on experience and qualifications
Glen Eira Leisure is an industry leader in health and wellness, offering over 260 Group Fitness Classes classes per week at GESAC, the Caulfield Recreation Centre and Carnegie Swim Centre. GESAC was also awarded the 2014 Aquatic and Recreation Victoria's Health Club of the Year Award and was a Fitness Australia Gold Award winner.
Currently we are looking for motivating and experienced Group Fitness Instructors to deliver inspirational classes across our 3 sites. Reporting to the Group Fitness Team Leader these roles will be responsible for supervising and leading clients in fun and motivating Group Fitness classes.
As a Group Fitness Instructor you will have the following:
- Either Cert III in Fitness, Fitness Leaders Course, Exercise to Music Module or Group Exercise Leader Les Mills (GEL).
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Relevant Program Certification ( eg – RPM, Aqua Aerobics, Pilates)
- Maintain a satisfactory Police Check
- Working with Children's Check
- Driver’s License (desirable)
Please note applicants must be willing to undergo a Police records check and a work based medical.
For further enquiries please call Frank Lennard on 9575 7112. For a copy of the position description please click here: Group Fitness Instructor Position Description.docx
All applications must quote Ref. 18/016. Applications are preferred online via or alternatively mail to People and Culture, PO Box 42 Caulfield South 3162.