Glen Eira Leisure is looking for motivated individuals to join the Occasional Care team
- Exciting opportunity
- Casual and part-time positions available
- From $23.38 to $29.22 per hour
- Fun team environment
Our Occasional Care Attendants provide care to children in a fun, safe and nurturing environment and contribute to our occasional care and pre-kinder programs. The successful candidate will have the ability to work flexible hours including weekday mornings and some weekend work supervising children’s parties. This role is based at both Glen Eira Sports and Aquatic Centre and Caulfield Recreation Centre.
The Occasional Care Attendant will have:
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to organisational values and behaviours
- Commitment to high level of customer service
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to philosophy of Inclusion
- Personal qualities including customer focus, time management skills and flexibility
- Qualifications according to Children’s Services Regulations 2011: minimum of a Certificate III in Children’s Services to have been completed
- Current working with children check
- Current Level 2 First Aid Certificate (code HLTAID003 or HLTAID004)
- Current Management of Anaphylaxis Certificate
- Current Emergency Management of Asthma Certificate
Please note applicants must be willing to undergo a Police records check and a Functional Capacity Evaluation.
For further enquiries please call Claudia Stewart on (03) 9575 7150. For a copy of the position description please click here: Occasional Care Attendant Position Description.docx
All applications must quote Ref. 18/015 and address the Key Selection Criteria. Applications are preferred online via www.gleneira.vic.gov.au. Alternatively mail to People and Culture, PO Box 42 Caulfield South 3162.